Recycling and Reuse small pieces of fabric !

How can I reuse or recycle small pieces of fabric !

You can reuse the small pieces of fabric to make 

a beautiful carpet add a touch of

beauty to your home

Fabric crafts

Fabric crafts
Materials Needed:


Pieces of fabric
Burlap
scissors
Step 1
Make equal tapes of fabric as in picture
Pvw0dop6b3rrx8vgb3
Step 2

Pass tapes in the piece of burlap
Txcchw9qacgxksh45rn
 
Xeozc2jsmkp9sqllzmo3
7k85q5ctmfm4z4j5evh9
Cut of the extra fabric
5hu61py6bxryffwb
Now we have a beautiful carpet it will add a touch of beauty to your home
Lzt3xlabmze2c4b5ub2
Another way
185677bf7b9c9d8f3ca62dfaad6a9795
Fabric crafts
F8tfhjph55948jftivu0

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this website by means of my cousin. I am now
not positive whether this post is written via him as nobody else recognise
such precise approximately my difficulty. You're amazing!
Thank you!

my page - aspirateur robot samsung

Post a Comment